As the name suggests, ‘accent tag questions” is a tag questions game involving different accents. Don’t you think how funny or amazing the tag question challenge would get if you get two different accents in a single frame.
Accents basically are how different people pronounce certain words. It gets funny when you hear your partner or friend speak in a different accent.
This challenge is famous on YouTube and Tumblr and hence, has attracted all the content creators. You can record you and your friend play the Accent Tag Questions and let it roll for your audience.
Questions used in this tag challenge are not required to be personal, you can choose fundamental and basic questions. It is not necessary that you ask questions that have a huge answer in return, instead, you can go for questions that have the highest impact considering playing the accent tag questions challenge. To understand this in detail, please read the how-to-play the tag questions challenge section.
How to play the accent tag questions challenge?
You can play the tag questions challenge on your own. To make it even more interesting you can call one of your friends or your known person to play this challenge. Pick questions and words mentioned in this blog for a better experience of the accent tag questions challenge. Begin the game by asking questions to each other or answering it by yourself and have fun.
How many different kinds of accents are available in this world?
There are more than hundreds of accents present in this world and the accents mentioned above are not even half of them. Isn’t it beautiful to explore the different types of accents? It is just unbelievable that how beautiful language becomes. Now let’s look for some questions and words to use in this tag challenge.
Accent Tag Challenge Questions
Here is a list of accent tag challenge questions that you can use in your accent tag challenge.
- What do you call a fried egg?
- What do you call the place where you study?
- What do you call the place where you pray?
- What is the meaning of your name?
- What do you call the meal you have in the morning?
- What do you call the name by which your parents address you?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What do you call a person that trims or colors your hair?
- What do you call the people who attend you at restaurants?
- What do you call the ingredients that you use to make your dish look beautiful?
- What do you call the utilities that you use to travel from one place to another?
- What do you call the meal that you have at night?
- What do you call the junk food?
- How do you say governance?
- What do you call the equipment you use to wash your clothes?
- How do you address your mother’s mother?
- When is the usual off-day per week in your place or city?
- If a person works at a factory, what would you call that person?
- What do you call a person, who works at a restaurant?
- What do you call the thing that has wheels and is used to carry groceries in the supermarket?
- What is your favorite radio podcast?
- Say any three random words.
- What is your username?
- What do you call the thing that is used to trim grass?
- What do you call the place where people go for treatment?
- What do you call the head of an organization?
- What do you call the spread that you use to add taste in your burgers?
- What do you call the place where all the animals are kept for people to explore?
- What do you call the equipment used in capturing an image?
- What is the most used social media site in your nation?
- What do you call the equipment used to switch channels on a Television?
- What do you call the person who is the leader of the nation?
- What do you call the people who defend your nation?
- What is a bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call the place, where you go for physical workout?
- How do you address your grandparents?
- What do you call the equipment used to protect yourself from the rain?
- How do you address your father’s brother?
- Name an application that you use on a regular basis?
- What do you call the person who has problem in hearing?
- Name a famous cartoon show that you used to watch as a child.
- What do you call the place where you store all your clothes?
- Name one food that is famous in your region.
- What do you call the application used to book travel tickets?
- What do you call the person who works at the billing counters of any mall or shop?
- What do you call a person who does not have a shelter and food to eat?
- What do you say before going to sleep?
Accent Tag Words
Here are some accent tag words that you can pick for playing the accent tag challenge. These words are simple and whosoever playing the game won’t feel trouble while accepting the accent tag challenge. The beauty of this tag challenge is that there are so many new things to explore in this world.
- Washing Powder
- Ice Hockey
- Air Conditioner
- Water Cooler
- Counter Strike
- Gun Game
Mentioned above are some simple and fundamental tag questions, words, phrases that you can utilize while playing the accent tag challenge. Exploring unique accents is a beautiful way to spend your time. This challenge is played worldwide and is famous for its uniqueness. We hope that you will have a fun time enjoying this challenge game.
You Can Also Check Out: